суббота, 12 апреля 2014 г.


                          My independent learning 

Hello everybody!How are you?

I would like to tell you about my steps on independent learning.
At first I registered on busuu.com.Then I chose the B1 level ,because I thought it’s my English level and there I stopped 2 years ago.There was different themes for choice on busuu.com.
I chose "Culture and traditional cuisine". And there were some items:
My culture;Cooking at home;Active and passive forms;Writing
And on each of this items (e.g, my culture)I:
1.I got to know with the translation of words, listened  audiorecords and  learned these words.
Next I did exercises with new words of this point.
2.I listened a dialogue then I did the exercises.
3.At last,review. I did exercises with all new in this point.
Further I did these steps for each items of this theme.
I did all except “Active and passive forms” item, because I didn’t have premium membership.
And what about Writing..There were a questions about the theme and I wrote my point of view.Then I sent my writing to native speaker.
When I did the exercises I got a  berries. For each right answer you get 5 berries. And it’s a small stimulus and positive thing in this resource. When you enter in this resource you see your own garden which will blossom if you study hardly and diligently.
I like this resource because at first I knew many new words, their translation and pronunciation. I improved my  speaking, listening and writing skills. I enlarged my vocabulary reserve. It’s very important for me. Secondly I like the graphics on busuu.com, because there were the pictures for each word and whole resource has gorgeous and nice colours and background. Thirdly there I can communicate with native speakers and improve my English writing and speaking skills.
I didn’t see the drawbacks .I just want that there will be the phrases about certain theme and more difficult exercises. But it’s not problem because as I understood this resource destine for enlarging vocabulary and improving speaking skills.
I did not only this theme.I did also 2 themes and I don’t stop on this because there are many interesting themes for studying .My garden is beautiful and blooming.And I recommend you this super resource. You should only get in and you like it and see the results.
                                                    Thank you for your attention!

Here the adress of resource: http://www.busuu.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий