понедельник, 3 февраля 2014 г.

Jessica Alba

Hi everybody! I'm Asem..
In this post I want to tell about my favourite actress,model,mom and bussinesswoman...abouuuuut Jeeeeeesica Alba...Yes she is also mom and bussinesswoman..And now I want to introduce you to know her better..Especcially I want to introduce you with her personal life,because most of the people know about Jessica's biography and saw many films..

In this post I'll write about very interesting aspect in Jessica's public and private life!




Religion
Alba was raised as a Catholic throughout her teenage years,but left the church after four years because she felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining: "Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman". Alba also had objections to the church's condemnations of premarital sex and homosexuality, and what she saw as a lack of strong female role models in the Bible, explaining "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life." Her "religious devotion [began] to wane" at the age of 15 when she guest-starred as a teenager with gonorrhea in the throat in a 1996 episode of the television series Chicago Hope.  

Relationships and family 
Alba met Cash Warren, son of actor Michael Warren, while filming Fantastic Four in 2004. Alba married Warren in Los Angeles in May 2008. They have two daughters: Honor Marie Warren (born 2008) and Haven Garner Warren (born 2011). The first pictures of Honor Marie appeared in the July 2008 issue of OK! magazine, which reportedly paid $1.5 million.

Charity and politics In 2005, Alba offered her acting talents for free, to raise money for AIDS charity Amfar at the Cannes Film Festival. The Industry had held a benefit for the US research foundation.  Alba openly endorsed and supported Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama during the 2008 primary season. Alba is an ambassador for the 1Goal movement to provide education to children in Africa. Alba posed for a bondage-themed print advertising campaign by Declare Yourself, a campaign encouraging voter registration among youth for the 2008 United States presidential election. The ads photographed by Mark Liddell,which feature Alba wrapped in and gagged with black tape, drew national media attention. The ads were described by some as being "Shocking".In June 2009, while filming The Killer Inside Me in Oklahoma City, Alba was involved in a controversy with residents when she pasted posters of sharks around town.  On June 16, 2009, Oklahoma City police said that they would not pursue criminal charges against Alba, because none of the property owners wanted to pursue it.Alba apologized in a statement to People magazineand said that she regretted her actions.  In 2011, Alba participated in a two-day lobbying effort in Washington D.C. in support of the Safe Chemicals Act, a revision of the Toxic Substances Control Act of 1976.

Bussiness 
Jessica is a founder of The Honest Company..This company produces environmentally friendly products for children.

"When I became a mom, I finally became the person I am, that I always should have been," she says. "It's the most satisfying job in the world. But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing. I created The Honest Company to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."


And now Jessica's some photos..Look and enjoy..






If you want to get more information about Jessica you can read it in this adress:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Alba


Dears..Thank for your attention! I'think that you will like my post about Jessica Alba..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий