суббота, 15 февраля 2014 г.

Jessica Alba's The Honest Company

Hello everybody! How are you?I'm Ok..
In the previous posts I said about Jessica Alba's biography and her activities. And now I want to tell you about Jessica Alba's The Honest Company..

Jessica Alba is one of those Hollywood stars who lead a healthy lifestyle and created the conditions for a healthy lifestyle for family.She uses only organic, non-toxic means for cleanliness, cosmetics, eats organic and healthy food, and created all the conditions for fair, healthy life of her children.Also she she advise all of the mothers at first to lead a healthy lifestyle and сreate all conditions for health and non-toxic life for their children and of course whole family.



About The Honest Company

The Honest Company (www.Honest.com), founded by Jessica Alba, Christopher Gavigan, Brian Lee and Sean Kane, was created to ensure that parents have access to non-toxic, eco-friendly, effective and beautiful family products that don’t break the bank. Honest.com offers essentials for every family member including diapers, wipes, bath, skin care, home cleaning and health & wellness products conveniently door-delivered through a monthly subscription service of customized product bundles or single item purchase. 

"When I became a mom, I finally became the person I am, that I always should have been," she says. "It's the most satisfying job in the world. But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing. I created The Honest Company to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."

Jessica Alba



Christopher Gavigan | Founder / Chief Product Officer

Christopher Gavigan has devoted his life to helping families nurture the healthiest, happiest babies and children.
A father of 3 children, Christopher is the former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World (a national nonprofit empowering parents to protect their children from toxic risks), author of a best-selling book , and instrumental in catapulting health message into millions of homes with a collaboration with WebMD.
Christopher Gavigan 

And now you can see an assortment of The Honest Company..But is is not whole assortment,here some range..





And I write all I want..I Think you will like my post!I like Jessica Alba's company and her healthy lifestyle..She inspires me with a health lifestyle,an attitude toward her family and all of the people around..

You can this information here : https://www.honest.com/ 
https://www.honest.com/about-us/who-we-are 
http://www.pehub.com/2013/11/the-honest-company-co-founded-jessica-alba-raises-25-mln/

Read more: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/the-honest-company#ixzz2tOmtDxAu
If you interest in The Honest Company you can stop by and read more information on this link:https://www.honest.com/

1 комментарий: