воскресенье, 9 февраля 2014 г.

Jessica Alba's activity

                               Hi!It's me!What's up?

In this post I want to tell you about Jessica Alba's activity in 2014.
Jessica Alba is very sociable,famous,kind and positive selebrity.Also she like a social activities and different parties.I like her outfits:which she wear on parties and different eventa and her street outfits.
I think you like my post about it because I love Jessica's activities and esrecially outfits.
Okey let's begin and enjoy!

On the 8th of January Jessica Alba took in The 40th Annual People's Choice Awards на Nokia Theatre LA Liv ein Los Angeles,California.



On this event she dressed gorgeous white dress,white shoes and unusual clutch.I love het outfit.As for me this is ideal attire.

On the 14th of January Jessica Alba took part in opening Tory Burch 
Rodeo Drive Flagship в Tory Burch in Beverly Hill,California.


 



 

Jessica Alba visited with her husband to "Stand up 2 cancer", dedicated to the fight against cancer.This event happened on the 28th of January.


Her raisin in this activity was her maroon lipstick and her nice white dress!She is so womenlike in this dress..

On the 30th of January Jessica Alba on The Honest Company's 2nd Birthday Celebration.



Her outfit is veri womenlike and very beautiful.She love her The Honest company and you can see this statement on the previous photos..

On the 5th of February Jessica Alba on City Of Beverly Hills Centennial в Crustacean restaurant, Los Angeles.



I think her outfit on this event is the best and unusual one. I love how she combined sweater and skirt.It is gorgeous.And her raisin on this activity is a red lips..She is very,very,very stylish.

I told that Jessica Alba is my style icon and the best bisnesswoman,exemplar for me..I appreciat,respect and love her..And I finish!

If you want to see more photos,click here http://vk.com/album-3683073_185447380..
And you can follow Jessica on Twitter https://twitter.com/jessicaalba and Instagtam http://instagram.com/jessicaalba.

Okey, Bye Bye and Good Lick everybody!!

ith Jimmy Fallon" at NBC Studios in New York City.It was on the 20th o



2 комментария:

  1. I see now, that you're #1 fan of Jessica Alba :) I like that you insert some of your comments between the photos.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh thank you and yes it's true I'm Jessica's fan ..and the second yes..I love to comment something that interest me..I can do it infinitely))

    ОтветитьУдалить